MONICA MUNTEANU-DUCARROZ is the founder and Managing Partner of Strategic Events & Communications, a specialized marketing and PR company established in 2010. Clients include Orange, Radio Zu, Stejarii Country Club, Tiriac Holding, Jai Dam, Miko Beauty Center, The Story Club, Loft (Bucharest & Mamaia), ONE Club, Zen Norma, Le Premier Constanta, Luther Brasov, Brasserie (Cotroceni & Nordului), Isoletta Restaurant, Diner en Blanc among numerous others. Monica enjoys crafting marketing and PR campaigns for luxury brands, representing famous artists such as Delia and Florin Chilian as well as organizing artistic charity galas and large-scale festivals such as:
- Diner en Blanc (2016) - 1,000+ participants as part of the unique white dinners taking place in 60+ cities around the world
- Metropolis Festival (2015) - 1,000+ participants per day
- "Mamaia is the Summer Hit" (2014) - objective was to increase the number of tourists by creating a dedicated hit for the seaside resort city
- Charity Fashion Show American School (2012-2014)
- Rotary Charity Ball (2013-2014)
- Forza Zu (2013) – 100,000+ participants (biggest ever festival/concert in Romania)
- Sibiu Fashion Festival (2012)
Since 2013, Monica has been the Managing Director of Jai Dam Romania, a handmade exclusive luxury jewelry brand of bracelets and accessories inspired by Thai culture. Since 2013, Monica is the Marketing and PR Director of The Story Club, one of the trendiest outdoor summer clubs on the Herastaru Lake in Bucharest.
Monica currently serves as the Social Chair of Karma Bucharest. Established in 2005, Karma has become one of the most exclusive, private membership organizations dedicated to connecting exceptional and inspirational individuals both socially and professionally. Through a variety of experiential events, sensational parties and elite social gatherings, Karma empowers its members to forge lasting bonds and friendships, thereby enriching each other’s lives, sharing business ideas and enhancing philanthropic causes.
Monica holds a degree in European Cultural Studies (2004) and a degree in Communication and Public Relations (2005) from the University of Bucharest. Monica is fluent in Romanian, English, French, Italian and has basic knowledge of German.